Daniel C. Federico has been practicing law for over 20 years. An experienced trial attorney, he practiced in Connecticut and Massachusetts before joining the Shaines & McEachern team in 2010. He focuses on civil nursing home litigation, personal injury claims, family law, divorce matters, probate, and employment law. He believes the key to success is establishing consistent communication and trust with clients by identifying goals and attainable outcomes. He enjoys the unique challenges presented by each case, and takes pride in helping clients reach their goals of seeking justice and resolving disputes. Daniel has represented businesses and individuals in over 100 trials to juries or judges.
Daniel is currently a licensed member of the Bar in New Hampshire, Maine and Massachusetts.
Education & Bar Admissions
- Quinnipiac University School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of New Hampshire, Bachelor of Arts, Political Science
- New Hampshire State Bar
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts
- First Circuit Court of Appeals
Memberships And Affiliations
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Massachusetts Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- New Hampshire Association for Justice