Alec L. McEachern
Alec McEachern is the firm’s President, and has been practicing law for nearly 25 years. Alec prides himself on educating his clients on the law and setting reasonable expectations for each case. He focuses in the fields of estate planning, probate administration, real estate, and tax law. Alec believes that maintaining open lines of communication and careful listening are the pillars to a successful attorney-client relationship.
Alec lives in Portsmouth with his wife and their four children. He currently serves on the Board of Directors of Southeastern New Hampshire Alcohol & Drug Abuse Services, and Granite Bank’s Advisory Board.
Education & Bar Admissions
- Boston University School of Law, Master of Laws in Tax Studies
- Western New England College School of Law, Juris Doctor
- University of New Hampshire, Bachelor of Arts
- New Hampshire State Bar
- United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire
- First Circuit Court of Appeals
- United States Tax Court
Memberships And Affiliations
- New Hampshire Bar Association
- Granite Bank Local Advisory Board, Member
- Southeastern New Hampshire Alcohol & Drug Abuse Services, Board Member